Learn about course enrollment
Choose a Specialized Program
- Review the Academy and Other Specialized Programs Course Offerings to identify the course and location you are interested in attending.
- Think about a second-course choice if you are willing to enroll in another course at the same location in the event your first choice is full.
- Discuss your course interests with your parent or guardian.
Meet with Your School Counselor
- If you are currently a student at an FCPS traditional high school:
- Meet with your counselor to review your academy/specialized program choice(s).
- Your counselor will complete the online registration.
- Check your e-mail regularly to confirm your application has been submitted by the deadline.
- March 11, 2022 - Academy application deadline. After this date, registrations will be accepted for courses on a space-available basis.
- April 1, 2022 - Admission decisions posted for school counselors
Student Visits to the West Potomac Academy
- We welcome student visitors during our AM, Mid Day1, and Mid Day 2, Monday through Friday.
- School counselors should contact West Potomac Academy Counselor, Nora Covert, [email protected], or 703-718-2752. It is important to us to make sure our visitors enjoy an excellent experience during their time with us.